Service Hotline: +86-571-23219996 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Brake shoes commonly known as brake pads, consumables i […]
Brake shoes commonly known as brake pads, consumables in the use will gradually wear and tear, when worn to the limit position, must be replaced, otherwise it will reduce the braking effect, and even cause a security incident. Brake shoes related to life safety, must be treated with caution.
● 5000 km per kilometer on the normal driving conditions to check the brake shoe once, not only to check the remaining thickness, but also check the wiper wear state, both sides of the degree of wear is the same, whether the return is free, found abnormal Must be dealt with immediately.
● brake shoe mainly by the iron liner and friction material composed of two parts, must not wait for friction material part of the grinding did not change the shoe. For example, the front brake shoe of the Jetta has a thickness of 14 mm and a replacement thickness of 7 mm, which includes 3 mm of iron liner thickness and nearly 4 mm of friction material thickness. Some vehicles with brake shoes alarm function, once reached the wear limit, the instrument will alarm tips to replace the shoe. To achieve the use of the limit of the shoe must be replaced, even if still can use for some time, will reduce the effect of braking, driving safety.
● Replace the original spare parts to provide the brake pads, the only way to make the brakes and brakes between the best braking effect, wear the smallest. ¸
● When replacing the shoe, use the special tool to return the brake cylinder back. Can not use other crowbar hard pressure back, so easy to lead to brake caliper guide screw bending, so that brake pads stuck.
● After the replacement, be sure to step on the foot brake to eliminate the gap between the shoe and brake disc, resulting in the first foot did not brake, prone to accidents.
● brake shoe replacement, the need to run 200 km to achieve the best braking effect, just change the hoofs should be careful to drive.http://www.tsfbrake.com/