Service Hotline: +86-571-23219996 Email:email@example.com
Elevator brake mechanical part of the common problems a […]
Elevator brake mechanical part of the common problems are as follows.
(1) The stroke indicator collides with the movable indicator, and some manufacturers' designers are less considerate about the uniqueness of the stroke indicator installation.
(2) long-term use caused by brake shoe off, bonding open plastic (some of the brake is not riveting bonding).
(3) sealing rubber aging rupture, falling into the foreign body caused by brake jam.
(4) the electromagnetic core rust, causing the brake jam.
(5) elevator core guide mechanism design is unreasonable, copper rod and iron core junction at multiple breakage, resulting in brake blockage.
(6) elevator maintenance personnel on the brake inspection, maintenance methods improper.http://www.tsfbrake.com/